1.14.2014

Wild LA


I hike in Debs Park at least once a week.  It's a small slice of wild in LA, and provides me with the chance to observe nature and have quiet moments to myself.  That being said, it is often buzzing with families, dogs ranging from chihuahuas to deerhounds, and exercisers blasting their Beyonce from their phones. 

This week, news was released that a bobcat has been spotted in the park.  I know I will most likely never see it, but I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any trace of the beast.  

Here are some of my phone photos from my hikes.  The sunsets never disappoint!



Typical dreamy sunset.
The pond at sunset.
A momentary pause on the path reveals these treasures.


A tree turned altar?  Guadalupe was carved farther down the trunk.
Foggy winter morning walk.
More fog that lifted as the sun rose. 
Sunset on Christmas.

No comments: