8.15.2012

Dreamin'




I've had cravings lately for very particular things.  Specifically, a truck and a dog.  And a 32 hour work week. 

In this dream, I would drive around LA in my vintage Toyota 22R (1983 and blue, preferably), with my hound sticking its nose out the window.  With my spare day off, I would tool around town planting native gardens at gas stations or lunching on friends' porches while talking about nothing.  Then I'd pick up my husband and we'd go out to dinner, valet parking the truck at a fancy restaurant to the dismayed looks of the other patrons.  I'd stare them down until they backed out of my way because, much like Hush Puppy "I'm the Man!"

Or something like that.
 

Dog snout via MADDIE THE COONHOUND.  

More truck/dog dreams -->








Ach, Maddie, you're killing me!

No comments: